MT. LOU SANS BIBLE CAMP
JULY 16-21, 2018
- Challenging group activities
- Daily chapels that inspire campers to obey God
- Delicious meals
- Involved and dedicated cabin leaders
- Activities unique to camp (low ropes, giant swing, zip-line, swimming pool, paintball (teens), laser tag, camp fires, hiking and crafts)
- Special times set aside to learn how to establish a regular time in God’s Word
- Opportunities to meet other young people interested in living for God
FAITH'S JOURNEY | SUNDAY 9:45AM
On Sunday mornings throughout the summer the teens will be joining the adults in the Sanctuary for a class that will look at how the cross connects our journey of faith to the lives and journeys of the patriarchs in the Bible.
128 STUDY | WEDNESDAY 5:30PM
Join us on Wednesday nights for Bible study and dinner. We will be going through 2 Corinthians. Please bring $5.00 every night to cover the cost of dinner.
AMPED | WEDNEDAY 7:00PM
Throughout the summer, we are asking all the teens to serve on Wednesday nights during our kids program. They will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of volunteer/serving roles.
CALEB MIDDLETON | ASSISTANT PASTOR
Pastor Caleb oversees the Youth and Children's Ministries at Shelby Bible Church. He has a passion to see people come to know Christ and mature in their faith. Email: email@example.com